South Georgia Trusts Baddour Urology Center!
Good health is one of the most important aspects of a happy life. David B Baddour MD understands how significant optimal urological health is to live a long and fruitful life. When you need a Moultrie, GA-based urologist, we will provide you with medical services that you can trust. Your health is in good hands with us.
Trusted advice for you and your family
David B Baddour MD provides a range of urological services, in order to ensure that your health is maintained. We have a great deal of experience in assessing patient health. Your urologist in Moultrie will offer a professional and stress-free approach to health. We specialize in:
• Ambulatory surgical center
• State of the art diagnosis and treatment
• Treatment for all urological conditions including ESWL
• Lithotripsy for stone fragmentation
• Medical management for prevention of stone reoccurrence
• Female overactive bladder
• Dropped bladder and urinary incontinence
• Treatment for the prostate including symptomatic prostate enlargement - BPH.
• Urological cancers
• Sexual dysfunction
We listen to your needs
David B Baddour MD doctors in Moultrie is board-certified and specialized in the area of urology. He'll ensure that you receive the highest standard of medical treatment.
When you need a urologist, we are here to help. We put our knowledge and experience to good use to make people's lives better. Our patients often have different views about health issues. That's why we maintain open communication and make honesty a core value of our practice. We have your best interests at heart.
2 Hospital Pk
Moultrie, GA 31768
Ashburn, Fitzgerald, Nashville, Moultrie, Adel, Thomasville, Camilla, Sylvester, Cairo
Send us a message
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Why choose us?
• Experienced specialists in urology
• Flexible payment options
• All insurance accepted and filed for you
• Same-day appointments for emergencies
• Certified by Medicare and the state
• Nationally recognized as a center of excellence by the AAAHC